Canvas Art from Photographs
1. Buy 6 stretched canvases. The Lego photos are on 8″x8″ canvases. The dog photo is on 12″x12″.
2. Use Photoshop or Gimp to divide a photo file into 6 subfiles.
3. Print out each photo.
4. Trim each photo so that it is about 1/4″ smaller than the size of the canvas.
5. Use a paintbrush to apply ModPodge to the back of the first photo and then carefully place it on top of a canvas. Then paint a layer of ModPodge over the entire photo. Once it dries apply a second coat.
6. Hang up the canvases so that they are almost touching one another.